Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 2

Rain...


Yes this was expected, and with one of the worst droughts in recorded history underway, no complaints from me. That's OK, I need a little time anyway for the bank account to heal. And this gives me a chance to start planning what comes next, trailer prep. 

Since the trailer is the foundation of the home, it's critical that I take the time to get everything squared away...literally. Want a straight house, got to have a balanced trailer. So...I'm making a list of what I need to buy next, tools...materials etc....

******************************************

OH! for those of you who don't already know, I've gone completely nuts, and fallen in love with a different house design. Yes..., I did pay nearly a grand for the house I'd originally intended to build. I've always been a fan of the Tack House design, and when I found out they were selling the plans, and for an affordable price that put the cost of what I'd already bought to shame...well, I had to have it.

I'd post a picture of it, but haven't asked permission yet...follow the link provided below, this young couple have really made a beautiful home, and now they've decided to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or provide constructive help, heck knows I'll need it. :)